Bike a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, as stated below:
VAAST LIMITED WARRANTY
Every VAAST bicycle comes with our industry’s best warranty program; VAAST Bicycles Service Program. Once your VAAST Bicycle is registered, VAAST Bicycles will provide each original retail purchaser of a VAAST Bicycle a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, as stated below:
Part or model specifications are subject to change without notice. This Limited Warranty is the only warranty for the product. All warranties other than stated herein are disclaimed including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the extent allowable by applicable law. All liability for incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages are expressly disclaimed, to the extent allowable by applicable law.
The only uses for this product are described in this manual.In order to be eligible for service under this Limited Warranty you MUST complete the online warranty registration within 30 days of the date of original purchase of the product.
The Limited Warranty extends only to the original consumer and is not transferable to anyone else.
WHAT DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
This Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship and materials for all parts of the product except those indicated below as not warranted.
WHAT MUST YOU DO TO KEEP THE LIMITED WARRANTY IN EFFECT?
This Limited Warranty is effective only if:
- Product is completely and correctly assembled per the Owner’s Manual included in the original packaging.
- Product is registered via WWW.VAASTBIKES.COM/BIKES-REGISTRATION
- Product is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose (see the following section for excluded activities).
- Product is used for general transportation and recreational use only.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY?
This product is designed for recreational use only. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, normal maintenance items, or any damage, failure, or loss that is caused by improper assembly, maintenance, adjustment, storage, or use of the product. This Limited Warranty does not extend to future performance.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WILL BE VOID IF THE PRODUCT IS EVER:
- Used for stunt riding, jumping, aerobatics or similar activity
- Modified in any way
- Modified with the addition of a motor
- Ridden by more than one person at a time
- Rented, sold, or given away
- Used in a manner contrary to the instructions and warnings in this Owner’s Manual
WHAT WILL THE MANUFACTURER DO?
Manufacturer’s sole and exclusive obligation under this Limited Warranty is to repair and/or replace, at its sole option, any covered defect in workmanship or materials
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from State to State
FOR HOW LONG DOES THIS LIMITED WARRANTY LAST?
- Carbon rigid fork: 5 years when owned by the original retail purchaser.
- Magnesium Frame: 5 years when owned by the original retail purchaser.
- Any other original part or component shall be covered by the stated warranty of the original manufacturer. Any products not specifically included above are hereby omitted.
- All VAAST Bicycle parts and accessories: 2 years
- All time frames stated in this Limited Warranty are measured from the date of original retail purchase.